Veronica Wolff is an award-winning, bestselling author who likes monsters, fight scenes, and first kisses. Sometimes all at the same time. She lived everywhere from Texas, to Hawaii, to India, before finally settling in Northern California, where she lives with her husband, two kids, and a small menagerie of rescued pets. She writes in several genres, including Scottish historical romance, time travel, contemporary romance, and young adult.
Veronica Fun Facts:
- Friends call her V.
- She loves snowboarding and has been known to brave the half-pipe.
- She once spoke near-fluent Hindi, and though most of it's gone, she still loves a good Bollywood song.
- Her pizza is pepperoni and black olive. Preferably in front of a loud movie.
- Her secret vice is sugary cereal, but cookies are her Waterloo.
- Her comfort books are Regency romances, YA fiction, epic fantasy, and anything apocalypse-themed.
- Her desert island CD is “Houses of the Holy” by Led Zeppelin.
- She loves connecting with readers online. Find her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.