About the Author
Veronica Wolff is an award-winning, bestselling author who likes monsters, fight scenes, and first kisses. Sometimes all at the same time. She lived everywhere from Texas, to Hawaii, to India, before finally settling in Northern California, where she lives with her husband, two kids, and a small menagerie of rescued pets. She writes in several genres, including Scottish historical romance, time travel, contemporary romance, and young adult.
Veronica Fun Facts:
- Friends call her V.
- Reiki Master. Student of Qigong and Jin Shin Jyutsu.
- Loves dancing, gardening, painting, sipping peaty whiskies.
- Enjoys skiing and snowboarding almost as much as lounging in the lodge fireside.
- She’s learning to play the piano.
- Will brake for sci-fi movies and horror comedies.
- Once spoke near-fluent Hindi; still adores a good Bollywood song.
- Sagittarian introvert.
- Artichoke hearts, Greek olives, and capers make the perfect pizza. She will fight you on this.
- Her vice is sugary cereal but cookies are her Waterloo.
- Her comfort books are Regency romances, YA fiction, epic fantasy, and anything apocalypse-themed.
- Desert island CD: “Houses of the Holy” by Led Zeppelin.
- She loves connecting with readers online. Find her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.