Veronica Wolff is an award-winning, bestselling author with a soft spot for kilts, mountains, beaches, and vampires. Not necessarily at the same time. She lived everywhere from Texas, to Hawaii, to India, before finally settling in Northern California, where she lives with her husband, two kids, and a small menagerie of rescued pets. She writes in several genres, including Scottish historical romance, time travel, small town contemporary romance, and teen vampires.
Veronica Fun Facts:
- Friends call her V.
- She loves snowboarding and has been known to brave the half-pipe.
- She has recently taken up Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and kicks ass...in her own mind.
- She once spoke near-fluent Hindi, but has forgotten most of it in order to make room for pop culture trivia.
- Her pizza is pepperoni and black olive. Preferably in front of a loud movie.
- Her least favorite thing is cooking. Her most favorite thing is eating her husband's fabulous cooking.
- Her secret vice is sugary cereal, but cookies are her Waterloo.
- Her comfort books are Regency romances, young adult fiction, epic fantasy, and anything with an apocalypse theme.
- Her desert island CD is “Houses of the Holy” by Led Zeppelin.
- She loves connecting with readers online. Find her on Facebook and Twitter.